Private Yoga Instruction
Why Private Yoga Instruction?
Regardless of level of experience, age, or physical ability, private lessons provide a comfortable and safe environment to address your individual goals and needs. In a private session I will work with you one-on-one to explore yoga in a way that will transform the way you practice yoga. I will select postures that meet your specific needs. I will offer hands on adjustments to ensure that you develop a safe and beneficial yoga practice. Private sessions also allow you to explore specific areas of interest and learn to overcome any fears or misconceptions that might be holding you back.
With private instruction, you will:
* Learn yoga basics if you are new to yoga
* Develop a deeper understanding of specific asanas or postures
* Learn to make proper adjustments for injuries
* Schedule a session at a time that fits into your schedule
* Practice centering and meditation
* Enhance sports performance
* Decrease stress
* Work toward a specific goal: increased flexibility, balance, strength, etc.
* Learn more about yourself and your body
* Improve your overall practice
Call Amber at (518) 522-5472 to schedule your private session TODAY! Private sessions are held in Malta at Yana Yoga or in Clifton Park (Jonesville, exit 10). Sessions are 60-75 minutes depending on the clients needs and schedule. A 24hr cancellation policy applies to all sessions. A $25 fee will be retained if you do not cancel your session within 24hrs of the appointment time. The full session fee will be charged for "no-shows" or last minute cancellations.
Private Instruction Fees: 1 Session - $55, 5 Sessions - $250, 10 Sessions - $450. Cash or check is preferred, but credit cards are accepted.
Yoga on Location/Corporate Yoga
Ever thought of doing yoga on a mountain top, your back yard, work place, friends house, or anywhere else? Most likely I am up for it! Especially if it involves the outdoors. Yoga and hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, etc. Fees vary based on location and set-up. Please call Amber at 518-522-5472 to discuss your yoga on location needs.